Sunday, December 11, 2011

Changes.............

For those of you who do not know....... I am now a divorced woman. I have not posted here regularly because I have been in severe emotional upheaval. Things did not work out, and maybe someday, when the time is right, I will elaborate. For now, the wounds are still fresh, the future uncertain. The only things that have carried me through are Jesus, my family, and my friends.

I am still grieving the loss, but I'm also excited about the future. I plan to focus on my kids and serving God in whatever capacity that is.

Looking back over my life, I can clearly see the hand of God. He has brought me so far! When I think of him, all I can manage to do is fall down on my knees and thank him for having a plan, for picking me up when I fall, and for loving me unconditionally. What an honor to live my life for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment